Submitted manuscripts should conform to the requirements of International Journal of Forest, Soil and Erosion (IJFSE). Therefore, authors should endeavor to read our Editorial Policies, Ethics policies and Instructions for Authors before submitting a manuscript to our editorial office. Also make sure the following guidelines are met:
- Ensure that the work has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review or thesis),
- Ensure that the manuscript is not currently being processed elsewhere,
- Ensure that duplicate submission is not made within International Journal of Forest, Soil and Erosion (IJFSE),
- Ensure there is no breach of any copyright by submitting it for publication,
- Ensure that the submission and publication has been agreed by all co-authors and responsible authorities,
- Ensure there is no default in ethical standard,
- Ensure the manuscript follows the prescription in our Instructions for Authors,
- Footnotes are not allowed.
In addition, the accurate contact information of all authors (Surname, other names in full, affiliation, email for each author, and a phone number) should be available on the manuscript. Disclosure of conflicts of interest should also be available in the manuscript.
Acceptable file format: Microsoft word (DOC, DOCX).
Language of submission: Manuscripts should be submitted mainly in English language.
Suggested Reviewers: The authors may also suggest two to four reviewers for the manuscript (IJFSE may assign other reviewers).
See the Authors Instructions for more information.
Publishing Charge: 90 EURO per article (but will be free by 2021) . Note: All national authors are required to pay 3,500,000 Rials for the review process. Some manuscripts may be rejected without external review, yet some are acceptable to be sent out to reviewers. Prior to sending the manuscripts out for the external review, the authors will be asked to send the bank receipt to journal’s email. After acceptance All national authors are required to pay 15,500,000 Rials for the publishing cost (for 8 pages IJFSE paper format, for more than 8 pages 800000 Rials/extra page), the authors will be asked to send the bank receipt to journal’s email.